No products in the cart.
Akai Professional MPX16
- Record and play back stereo .WAV samples using any SD card (sold separately)
- 16 velocity-sensitive MPC-style backlit pads for sample-triggering and finger drumming
- Sample via 1/4-inch (6.3mm) stereo inputs or onboard stereo microphone
- Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad for dynamic performances
- Pro-quality sampling and playback with up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution. Please refer User Manual before use.
Akai Professional’s MPX16 is an advanced sample player with sixteen backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
With it, musicians, producers and performers can trigger sound samples stored on standard SD or SDHC cards. Insert the SD card, assign its contents to any of the MPX16’s pads, and go. You can even record audio directly using the built-in microphone, with a dedicated Record Gain knob to make sure you get it right.
MPX16’s compact footprint means it is at home on a tabletop, music stand, lap, tray-table or in your backpack en route to the studio. Solid Akai Pro design and industry-leading pads ensure it stands up to the daily use you expect it to see.
MPX16 is an advanced sample player with sixteen premium backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads that capture every subtle nuance of your performance. At home, in the studio, or on stage MPX16 is a compact sampling powerhouse.
The Ins and Outs
Connect using dual ¼” inputs for stereo sampling, or turn the sound from your environment into a sample with the built-in stereo mic. For output, use the stereo headphone out for personal listening or the dual ¼” connections for speakers.
Compact and feature packed, with the MPX16, musicians, producers and performers can trigger sound samples stored on standard SD or SDHC cards, allowing you to create impressive drum breaks, samples, and loops – no computer required.
|Dimensions||14.732 x 29.464 x 1.2 cm|