No products in the cart.
Monkey Banana TURBO 10
- LF Driver: 10-inch Magnetically Shielded Paper Cone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover – Frequency: 40-120Hz adjustable
- LF Amplifier – Power: 300W
- S/N Ratio (A weighted): >90dB
- Input – Connectors: 2x XLR, 2x TRS, 2x RCA, subwoofer bypass TRS for optional footswitch, S/PDIF connectors
- Output – Connectors: 2x XLR, 2x TRS, 2x RCA, S/PDIF Thru connectors for digital signal
The Monkey Banana Turbo 10s is an active subwoofer with a 10 inch bass driver and digital inputs.
The Turbo 10S hexagonal shapes secret lies in it’s high quality engineering for best acoustic performance. The cabinet has been designed to eliminate standing waveforms and ensure proper dampening of vibrations which can cause audible distortions in the audio. It also makes the bass clean and clear without any of the problems caused by ‘one note bass’.
The controls on the Turbo 10S’ back feature balanced inputs and outputs on XLR, Jack and unbalanced RCA outputs. The digital inputs allow you to completely bypass your soundcards converters and use the ones that are built in for a cleaner signal path. There are also controls for crossover frequency and volume.
|Dimensions||37.3888 x 36.8046 x 38.3032 cm|