No products in the cart.
- 2-part Nova, analog-modeled synthesizer, 4-part drum machine, 6 voice polyphony per synth
- 4×8 grid of RGB velocity-sensitive pads, 28 RGB backlit function buttons, 8 continuous macro encoder knobs, dedicated filter and volume pots
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns; save up to 32 sessions, each comprised of up to 8 patterns per track
- Regular Software Updates – Circuit Components: Sample Upload, Software Synth Editor, Cloud-based Session Librarian; add effects including 16 delays, 8 reverbs, filters, and sidechain; Polyrhythmic Drum Patterns
- Battery powered; built in speaker; ¼ inch outputs, MIDI I/O, and USB
- weight: 2.17 kg
- Dimensions: 42.418 x 28.44 x 9.39 cm
All You Need To Make Music – Anywhere
Compact and battery powered with a powerful built-in speaker, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own. In the studio it will work alongside your standalone synth gear and run in sync with your music software too. Circuit is all you need to inspire, create and play new tunes.
Build Ideas Quickly
Embrace a new way to make music. Circuit’s split grid shows your steps and notes at the same time, so you can sequence and play while seeing exactly what’s going on. Build up your parts quickly and easily, either by programming each step or capturing your performance in real-time.
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. It combines a 2-part synthesiser and a 4-part drum machine with a 4×8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid sequencer, which will have you finding new musical directions and creating electronic grooves in no time.
Cutting Edge Sound
Building on our true Nova heritage, Circuit delivers cutting-edge sound with production-ready monophonic and polyphonic patches and tons of character for easily creating deep bass lines, epic leads and warm pads.
Combine Simplicity and Experimentation
Use simple streamlined modes to keep your harmonies, rhythms and melodies locked in time and key while you make riffs, hooks and chords. Or start experimenting for some serious sequencing exploration.
Compact and battery-powered, Circuit truly stands alone. You can create entire tunes from scratch without a laptop, then save them and play them back live. You don’t even need speakers, because it has one built in. Of course, Circuit will plug in to your sound system and work with your computer and other synth gear too, via its Line Outs, USB and MIDI ports.
Looking for the Perfect Beat?
Velocity sensitive RGB pads let you quickly build expressive drum beats, by step sequencing or playing the wide range of drum sounds. Define your sound with total control over pitch, decay, distortion and EQ.
Build Whole Tunes with Effects
Create an entire tune by combining up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns, then adding space, depth and energy to your music with built-in effects. Sidechain your synths to the kick drum to get them to pump. When you’re done, save your tune to one of 32 slots.
|Dimensions||42.418 x 28.448 x 9.39 cm|