No products in the cart.
PreSonus Eris E4.5
- 4.5 inch Kevlar low frequency transducer
- 1 inch (25mm) ultra low mass silk dome high frequency transducer
- 50 watt Class AB amplification (25w/side)
- Acoustic tuning controls for Midrange, HF, High Pass , and Acoustic Space settings for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference output current limiting, over temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL, 70 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
Out of stock
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris® E4.5 studio monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response so they reveal what’s really in your tracks and mixes. They also offer a suite of acoustic tuning controls to let you adjust their response for the acoustics of your room. The result: Eris monitors ensure you hear everything accurately so you can produce your best work.
Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar® low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5’s 4.5-inch Kevlar woofer result in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately.
|Dimensions||25.4 x 38.1 x 25.4 cm|