No products in the cart.
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On-Ear
- Closed back, on-ear model provides noise isolation and listening comfort in a compact, lightweight design
- In-line smart 3 button remote and mic on the cable are compatible with most smartphones and portable players (including Galaxy and most Android devices)
- Sennheiser engineered 18-ohm transducers deliver wide frequency response and high output levels when connected to portable audio devices
- Foldable stainless steel headband makes it easy to pack and store so Momentum On-Ear can travel with you.
- Detachable cable must be inserted until it “clicks” and twisted clockwise (to the right) to lock the cable in place
The second generation MOMENTUM On-Ear headset brings signature Sennheiser sound to an updated iconic design. Premium components like the stainless steel headband and Alcantara covered headband and ear cushions illustrate precision craftsmanship and exude luxury. The new folding headband design provides greater portability. A single-sided detachable cable incorporates an inline remote and mic for controlling music and taking calls. Two versions are available, one for Apple iOS devices and another for Samsung Galaxy devices and most other Android smartphones and tablets. Gen 2 MOMENTUM On-Ear again raises the performance bar for compact premium mobile headsets.
The sound quality of headphones is dependent on many factors. While nothing beats testing out headphones yourself, these specs help provide some clarity.
Impedance and Sensitivity
Impedance and sensitivity go hand in hand and represent the amount of power required to achieve a certain volume level. Lower impedance and higher sensitivities are better with lower power devices such as MP3 players or smartphones. The Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 is one such headphone with a slightly lower than average impedance. As such, to avoid damage we do not recommend using it with an amp.
The frequency response indicates the range of pitches the headphones can produce. Human hearing range is usually quoted at 20 Hz – 20kHz, with most music falling well within those bounds. With a closed operating principle and a solid low end frequency response, these headphones can handle a strong bass and would be great for listening to pop or rock music.
The magnet in these headphone speakers are made of neodymium, a very strong permanent magnet used in the majority of headphones.
Weight is simply a user preference and metric of portability. It does not indicate higher quality headphones as some brands add unnecessary weight to their models. Keep this in mind when evaluating the slightly lighter than average Sennheiser Momentum 2.0.
3.5mm is the most common input for headphones and is what you see connecting with MP3 players, smartphones, and laptops.
|Dimensions||17.018 x 8.382 x 25.146 cm|