No products in the cart.
V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone
- Crossfade’s award-winning signature sound both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls, recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowd sourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 17 editors’ choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather, meeting military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines, memory foam cushions and headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
The sound quality of headphones is dependent on many factors. While nothing beats testing out headphones yourself, these specs help provide some clarity.
Impedance and Sensitivity
Impedance and sensitivity can speak to the wattage needed to output certain volume levels. Low impedance and high sensitivity headphones require less power and are better suited for small output devices like smartphones or MP3 players. The V-Moda Crossfade Wireless is one such headphone with a slightly lower than average impedance. As such, to avoid damage we do not recommend using it with an amp.
A headphone’s frequency range represents the lowest and highest pitches that it can output.Considering that the human ear can only hear between 20 Hz – 20 kHz, the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless range of 5 Hz – 30 kHz is a little excessive.
Given the low bass frequencies and closed operating principle, this is a great set of headphones for bass heavy music such as dubstep or EDM.
The diaphragm size is not necessarily a good indicator of sound quality, but is a factor in how well the headphones can produce low bass or high treble pitches. With a larger than average diameter of 2 in, the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless is better suited for playing bass than most other over-ear headphones.
Weight is simply a user preference and metric of portability. It does not indicate higher quality headphones as some brands add unnecessary weight to their models. With that in mind, know that the V-Moda Crossfade Wireless is slightly heavier than the average over-ear headphone.
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that allows your headphones to receive inputs from a source up 30 feet away.
|Dimensions||18.288 x 10.414 x 23.622 cm|