Size: 5×8 grid | style: Keyboard Designed for the performing musician or conventional composer, the APC Key 25 is the first Ableton Live controller from Akai Professional to be equipped with a high-performance keyboard. Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, APC Key 25 couples real-time control of the Ableton Live digital audio workstation with traditional composition tools. Create melodies, compose bass lines, and play chords with 25 synth-action mini keys. Dedicated buttons for Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain expand the expressive capabilities of the keyboard to tap into the full melodic range and perform with classic piano-style sustain. Utilize 40 multicolor clip-launching trigger pads in a 5×8 grid that’s built for dexterous exploration. Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can get in a groove without checking your laptop. Eight assignable control knobs for tweaking complete the compact controller to let you go anywhere with a computer without leaving any functionality behind.
Akai APC Key 25
- The first Ableton Live controller with a keyboard for enhanced control
- Seamlessly integrates 1-to-1 with Ableton Live’s intuitive interface for mobile performance and studio songcrafting
- 25 synth-action mini keys for conventional composing and performing
- 40 tri-color LED pads to launch clips, 8 assignable knobs make it all-in-one Ableton solution
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup with your computer for maximum portability
Out of stock