Size: 8×8 grid | style: Faders Dexterous, versatile, and powerful, the only thing “mini” about this 64-pad Ableton controller is the size. The Akai Professional APC mini is the most portable all-in-one Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality. We engineered APC mini specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, so it concentrates the essential features of the APC40 MKII—Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton controller—into a compact design that fits in your backpack. APC mini comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup. When APC mini is plugged into your computer, its hardware controls correspond 1-to-1 with Ableton Live’s interface—no additional configuring is required. The result is a dynamic instrument that empowers you to make music with Ableton Live—anywhere.
Akai APC Mini
- Ultra portable, low-profile clip launching controller for live performance and studio production
- Seamlessly integrates 1-to-1 with Ableton Live, no drivers or configuration needed
- 8×8 clip-launch matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status, scene navigation
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader for hands-on control of Ableton Live
- Powered by USB connection to computer
Out of stock