The IK Multimedia iRig Mic is a must have for the mobile musician / songwriter. It features a unidirectional condenser-electret microphone that provides quality recording in both close and long distance mic conditions. The iRig Mic plugs directly into your iOS or Android mobile device. The base of the cable features a dual mini-jack connector to plug in headphones or speakers, which facilitates studio-like monitoring of your mixes, instrument tracks and vocal takes. As an added bonus, the iRig Mic comes with two apps for iOS. The VocalLive app features a real-time effects processor suite for the singer and vocalist. Also included is the AmpliTube app, which turns your mobile device into the ultimate guitar and bass multi-effect processor and studio rig. All of these features, plus the three-level gain switch, make the iRig Mic suitable for multiple types of sound recording. It can turn your iOS or Android mobile device into a mobile recording / engineering studio.
- – Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech
- – Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or other audio applications
- – Condenser-electret unidirectional capsule
- – Dual mini-jack connector allows real-time monitoring on headphones, speakers, mixers, PAs
- – Rugged, durable metal housing
- – Easy to set up for any sound source
- – Can be hand held or placed on a standard mic stand
- – Comes with app for singer/songwriters
- – Can be used with a variety of other apps.
The iRig Mic Lav from IK Multimedia provides convenient, high-quality audio, right into your smartphone, tablet or computer. It is equipped with an omnidirectional condenser microphone to pick up sound from all directions, and the foam pop filter eliminates vocal plosives and wind noises. It is a simple, straightforward audio solution for videos, films or broadcasting scenarios.
Any app that accepts input from a headset connection is compatible with the iRig Mic Lav. Just hook up the 1/8″ TRRS jack to your device (iOS, Mac, Android & PC), open your recording app and you’re ready to capture quality audio. The in-line connector hosts a 1/8″ TRRS and a dedicated switch that allows you to connect your headphones for monitoring your recording or a second iRig Mic Lav.