The Oxygen Series
M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the original Oxygen series of keyboard controllers.
Thanks to a decade’s worth of continued innovation, today the new Oxygen MKIV series controllers offer more control and deeper hardware/software integration.
Their feature set and reliable build enables you to start making music on the go or implement these budget-friendly controllers into any burgeoning studio.
Everything in reach
You want to to lose yourself in your music workflow, not fight against it.
The Oxygen MKIV series gives you the tools to stay engaged in production and recording without ever reaching for the mouse.
Use your favorite DAW
The Oxygen MKIV series offers out-of-the-box integration with popular Digital Audio Workstations including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, and more.
Setting up a MIDI controller doesn’t get any easier.
These features won’t hold you back.
You get 49 velocity-sensitive keys, eight assignable knobs; eight velocity-sensitive pads; and nine assignable faders, plus a sustain pedal input for more creative control.
VIP provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user-friendly, intuitive format.
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- Assignable fader lets you mix your productions with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Enhance your standard MIDI over USB Keyboard Controller with VIP and revolutionise your production and performance workflow.