The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion. XMAX-L mic preamps are designed to perform optimally on bus-powered audio interfaces, allowing you to take great sound with you wherever you record.
When you have the right tools, any job is easier and faster to finish. That’s why we included professional input and output metering on the Studio 24c, allowing you to keep an eye on your input and mix levels when you’re recording by yourself. An easy to use Mix control lets you blend your analog inputs with playback from your computer, making creating a great monitor mix fast and simple.
Wherever the sound takes you.
Whether you’re just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs/2 outputs
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- 1 stereo headphone output
- MIDI In/Out
- 1 USB-C™ compatible 2.0 port
- USB-C™ to USB-C™ and USB-C™ to USB-A cables included for compatibility with most computers
Meters, Controls, and Features
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Front-panel level controls for main outputs
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphones (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Studio One Artist®
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- USB-C™ compatible port (USB 2.0)
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- USB bus-powered