It may fit easily in your hand, but the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot delivers larger-than-life synth sound built for real-time performance. A retro style 8-bit synthesizer engine lets you shape and create your own sounds, with 15 presets to get you on the right track. Equipped with an impressive Glide control, which approximates classic portamento effects beautifully. There are also cool effects onboard, as well as a 16-step sequencer. And, to top it off, a micro drum machine lets you lay down a beat, so even if you aren’t syncing it to an OP-24 or other rhythm machine, you can create full beats with your Pocket Operator PO-28 Robot.
Teenage Engineering PO-28 Robot Pocket Operator
- A retro-style synthesizer module that’s perfect for modern tabletop synth rigs
- Real 8-bit synthesizer lets you define your own performance sounds
- Glide control lets you pull off classic portamento effects and transitions
- Loaded with 15 fun and exciting synth presets plus a micro drum machine
- Enhance your synth sounds with 16 punch-in effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay