Ableton Push and Live work seamlessly together to provide the best of both worlds: hands-on hardware to make something from scratch, and full-featured software to fine tune and finish your song. The new Push now puts even more elements of song creation at your fingertips. Play and program beats, melodies and harmonies. Use new sampling workflows to slice samples across the pads, play single hits, or play back time stretched samples. Quickly browse, preview and load anything from your library of sounds and instruments. And with smoother, more responsive pads and a multicolor display that adapts to show exactly what you need, Push now brings a new level of playability.
Ableton Push 2
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 9.7
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- Large multicolor display adapts to show what you need
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation