Thousands of DJs are using Phase all over the world on a daily basis. If you still wonder whether Phase is for you, let’s see what exactly it brings:
You will enjoy the best stability with your turntables anywhere.
Phase sensors are completely insensitive to any type of disturbances such as rumble or vibrations, so they remain perfectly steady wherever you perform.
You will enjoy a unique experience that revolutionized DJing.
With an overall latency chain of less than 5ms, Phase has been designed to track any of your movements and is now much faster than a standard timecode setup.
Whether you prefer mixing, scratching, or beat juggling, you can use Phase for hours during your hardcore practice sessions or in live performances.
You can finally use any turntable setup.
Are you using Serato? Traktor? Rekordbox? Phase can be set up in less than 2 minutes regardless of your DJ software! It offers compatibility with wide range of setup too: simply Plug’n’Play with any DVS interface (mixers or external soundcards).
You will save money by buying a long-lasting gear.
Preserve your needles and records from wear and tear and save money! Phase, as an evolving product and thanks to firmware updates, will never go obsolete.
– Compatible via RCA: Serato DJ Pro, Scratch Live, Traktor, Rekordbox, Virtual DJ, Djay, etc.
– Compatible via HID: Serato DJ Pro from 2.5 and above.
Phase is compatible with any spinning turntable and needs a primary device that enables DVS to work.
DVS built-in mixer:
– Pioneer mixers: S11, S9, S7, S5, S3, DJM900NXS2S7,
– Rane mixers : 70, 72, 72mk2,TTM57mk2, 61, 62, 64, 68
– Reloop mixers : Elite, RMX- 90 DVS
– Numark Scratch
– Mixars Duo, Mixars Quattro
– Traktor Kontrol Z2
Analog mixer with DJ soundcard such as:
– Denon DJ DS1
– Traktor Audio 2,3,4,6,10
– Rane SL2, SL3, SL4
– Rekordbox interface 2
Controllers & All in one :
– Traktor S4, DDJ 1000
– XDJ RX 2/3, Denon Prime 4
Phase Manager, the configuration software:
Phase comes with Phase Manager, its free configuration app for both Mac OS and Windows, best used with:
– Recommended from Mac OS 10.12,
– Recommended from Windows PC 10.
This pack includes everything you need to start using Phase:
2 Phase Remotes, 1 Phase Receiver, 1 USB cable, 2 RCA cables, and 4 Magnetic stickers.
– Robust and high-quality aluminum built.
– Up to 10 hour battery life per Remote after 2 hours of charge (5V).
– Standard lithium-ion batteries with a cycle of 10 years of use.
– Allows controlling 2 decks simultaneously.
– Customizable LED with a wide range of color and gradients.
– Patented radio protocol of communication that ensures a seamless signal quality in any situation.
– The maximum distance between Phase Receiver and Remotes for the best control: up to 2 meters.
Most recent review:
How can this possibly work?
When we first designed Phase, our main focus was to create a reliable and powerful product for turntable DJs to take their experience further.
With an overall latency chain of less than 5ms, Phase has been designed to be much faster than any timecode setup.
To reach this speed of communication between the Remotes and the Receiver, we have created an in-house radio protocol, faster than any other existing wireless communication.
This protocol uses unique algorithms that automatically select the strongest radio channels, ensuring the best stability while you’re mixing!
In addition, thanks to precise gyroscopes, the Remotes perfectly track all of your movements, even the smallest ones.
All this allows you to do mixing, scratching, or beat juggling with top-notch accuracy in any situation.
A feeling of control that cannot be compared to anything else in the industry!
See Phase in action:
Make it double! See how A-Trak and Craze pushed the limits of their B2B performance, using Phase on the huge stage of EDC, in Las Vegas, May 2022.
There are no reviews yet.