The TURN2 HiFi Turntable from Reloop is for vinyl purists wanting to immerse themselves in the world of analog listening pleasure. Vinyl enthusiasts can start using the turntable right away, thanks to the pre-installed, elliptical cartridge from Ortofon. The precise belt drive on the TURN2 ensures a consistent platter speed with minimal wow and flutter. The built-in, low-vibration DC motor is extremely quiet, so you can set up the TURN2 in listening environments or living rooms. The integrated motor control can be conveniently switched between 33-1/3 and 45 RPM using the speed selector switch, which is located underneath the chassis in keeping with the player’s minimal styling. The TURN2 is fitted with a static balanced, straight tone arm, with an angled headshell and Ortofon cartridge that sits perfectly in the groove of the record. The manual tone arm lift allows the needle to be precisely lowered onto the record. The anti-skating mechanism ensures the best possible tracking performance. The headshell connection makes TURN2 a really flexible performer. The GM/SME locking mechanism allows for easy switching between pick-up cartridges mounted on different headshells. Alongside the connection for the external DC power supply, the rear of the TURN2 features two gold-plated, corrosion-resistant RCA connections and a separate earth connection to prevent the possibility of ground loops. All cable connections are removable, allowing for easy replacement or later upgrade. A high-inertia die cast aluminum platter with chrome edging harmoniously rounds off the elegant design of the TURN2. With over 20 years experience in the DJ & Pro-Audio industry, Reloop is one of the market leaders for DJ turntables and accessories.
RELOOP HIFI TURN2
- Belt-Driven Hi-fi turntable, factory fitted with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- New straight tonearm design with optimal tracking performance; manual arm lift; low vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with speed-switch to select two different speeds (33 and 45 rpm)
- External DC power supply; die-case aluminum platter with Chrome edging
- Includes: turntable platter, dust cover, 2X dustcover hinges, balance counter weight, phono RCA Cable, DC power supply with international plugs, felt mat, manual, Ortofon OM10 cartridge, headshell
There are no reviews yet.