As consequent advancement of the popular RH-2400 series, the successor offers an even more precise bass sound thanks to the completely closed construction. Despite powerful kicks the sound characteristics remain transparent: Brilliant mids and highs and high output make monitoring and mixing easy. Improved wearing comfort could be realized due to reduced weight and a new headband construction. The bordered Reloop sign on the ear cups top off the new RH-2500’s appearance.
- Professional DJ headphones with swivel/fold-in construction
- Closed construction
- One-sided cord routing (oxygen-free copper strand)
- Excellent sound characteristics due to cobalt saggar with broad efficiency factor
- Outstanding manufacturing with extra fortified bracket construction
- High output capacity
- Precise reproduction of bass, treble and high frequencies
- Excellent wearing comfort thanks to further reduced weight
- Bordered Reloop sign on ear cups
There are no reviews yet.