Syntheszeir from Teenage Engineering. This powerhouse packs a synthesizer, sampler, and controller into a simple and fast interface. The synthesizer features 8 built-in engines (with exchangeable architecture) with 8 quick-selection keys, and 3 great sequencers, enabling instant live tweaks.
– Eight synthesizer engines with exchangeable architecture can be selected between the T1 to T4 keys, thereby allowing you to switch engines and retain envelopes.
– 8 dedicated instant keys for sound selection.
– Built-in 24-voice instant live sampler lets you sample from onboard music, FM radio, 4-track tape recorder, etc.
– Four-track tape recorder with variable tape speed provides you with an instant way to tweak your recordings live.
– Six minutes recording time (up to 24 minutes) on both sides of the 4-track tape recorder.
– Four-track mixer with EQ, effect, and drive for adding texture; master out for fine tuning.
– Mixer features dedicated VU meter for displaying sound levels, and control over pan, L & R.
– Multiple effects with exchangeable architecture.
– Multiple exchangeable sequencers for instant live tweaks.
– Classic Pattern sequencer to change direction on the fly or shorten the played sequence.
– Tombola sequencer (drop notes & spin) to adjust bounciness and gravity.