The HDJ-CX professional on-ear DJ headphones are specially designed to minimize stress to your neck and body while helping you maximize your potential for artistic expression through today’s dance music.
With a minimalist but strong design, and tight, wide-ranging audio, the concept is quite different from the HDJ-X Series headphones, which produce a more spacious sound and feature a chunkier construction. The HDJ-CX model offers you a special experience which could even change your style of DJing.
High-performance drivers help you hear everything
Accuracy is paramount — especially when you’re at a gig. Pioneer DJ pulled out all the stops for the HDJ-CX headphones and loaded them with high-performance 35mm drivers complete with their newly-designed PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragm. The HDJ-CX headphones also flaunt a massive 5Hz–30kHz frequency response. Slip them on, and you’ll be rewarded with clear highs, stellar midrange definition, and brain-rattling lows. Here at Sweetwater, we’ve found that the 2000mW max input power gives you plenty of oomph without introducing distortion at high SPLs. If high-performance operation is a must, it’s hard to go wrong with a pair of Pioneer DJ HDJ-CX headphones.
Aside from sound, comfort is the name of the game. The HDJ-CX headphones leverage plush padding and an ergonomic design to deliver a seriously comfortable wearing experience. First, they weigh less than five ounces without the cable. Next, optimized headband and earcup weight distribution give these closed-back DJ headphones a barely there feel. Pioneer DJ even includes slimmer cables to reduce fatigue. Together, the HDJ-CX’s ergonomic design elements work to reduce head, neck, and shoulder stress.
Withstands whatever life throws at you
It’s no secret that a DJ’s headphones are subjected to plenty of abuse throughout their lifetime. Pioneer DJ knows this, which is why HDJ-CX headphones come prepared for action. They have a flexible stainless steel headband that won’t deform after years of use. What’s more, the HDJ-CX headphones passed the United States military’s standard MIL-STD-810H shock test, ensuring that they’ll provide reliable performance every time you put them on.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-CX Professional DJ Headphones Features:
- Lightweight construction contributes a “barely there” feel
- 5Hz–35kHz frequency response helps you hear every detail in the mix
- Newly designed PEEK-PU-PEEK diaphragm and 35mm drivers deliver exceptional clarity across the frequency range
- Closed-back design provides plenty of isolation
- Ergonomic design reduces neck and shoulder fatigue
- Durable construction stands up to punishment
- Includes coiled and straight cables, 1/4-inch plug adapter, and replacement ear pads
- Fit Style:Supra-aural (On Ear)
- Driver Size:35mm
- Frequency Response:5Hz-30kHz
- Impedance:32 ohms
- Connectivity:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Cable Type:Coiled, Straight
- Cable Length:3.9 ft. (coiled), 5.2 ft. (straight)
- Detachable Cable:Yes
- Features:Flip-away Earcups, Replacement Earpads
- Material:Nylon Earpads
- Weight:0.29 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HDJ-CX